Every holiday my mom would come up with a fun hairstyle themed for that vacation before I would head off to class. Valentine’s Day has always been my favorite because I adored the heart or love designs, preferably the french braid ones! My daughter’s only one, so I have a while until we can do some of those cute hairstyles.
However, I’ve rounded up a number of my favorites from throughout the web that is ideal for Valentine’s Day! Most are for medium to long hair, but I managed to find a few for short hair.
Valentine’s Day Hairstyles
1. Rope Braid Hairstyle via Cute Girls Hairstyles
2. Braided Heart Hairstyle Via Skinny Mom
3. DIY Heart Braid Hairstyle via Hair Romance
4. Lovely Bun Hairstyle
5. Ribbon Laced Heart Hairstyle via Babes In Hairland
6. Sweetheart Hairstyle
7. Braided Pony Hairstyle via The Beauty Department
8. Love Bun Hairstyle
9. Twisted Heart Hiarstyle via The Beauty Department
10. Double-Twist Hearts Hairstyle via Cute Girls Hairstyles
The last article about 10 heart Hairstyle tutorials for Valentine’s day, which style do you like the most?